Horton Housing has been providing housing-related support services for more than 30 years.
Horton Housing manages housing, training and support services across Bradford, Calderdale, Kirklees and North Yorkshire. It is a not-for-profit organisation which provides housing, training and support services to the most vulnerable people in society.
We work with a wide range of clients including people who are homeless, have mental health problems, have drug or alcohol issues, young people, older people, refugees, Gypsies, Travellers, Roma and Showpeople, people with disabilities and ex-offenders.
To promote social justice and equal access through the provision of a range of personalised housing-related support and training services designed to deliver self-esteem, respect and independence to people who are disadvantaged by housing and social circumstances, discrimination, financial exclusion and other forms of social need.
A society where everyone is able to access the services they need to live a fulfilled life.
- Reliable, dependable and accountable
- Learning, improving and raising the bar
- Creative, innovative and ambitious
- Diligent, tenacious and hard working
- Respectful, inclusive and client-focussed
- Responsible, effective and efficient
- Caring, supportive and making a difference
- Prioritising hard-to-reach, marginalised and challenging people
- Can-do attitude, teamwork and collaboration
- Business minded, right first time and common sense approach
Equality and Diversity
Horton Housing is committed to equality and diversity and providing services which are inclusive and accessible for everyone.
Please visit the following links to find out more about our …